Our client deals with Offensive Cyber Weapon System Management and now required a Cyber Security Manager with Security Clearance,
This company has evolved to include Telecommunication and Cyber Security with the goal to provide aggressive security and Information Assurance support to all of their customers. Through many years of success, this company has grown to include computer network control/offensive/defense/exploitation of government and commercial networks while continuing to provide unsurpassed customer service to their clients.
• Ability to discuss tactics and procedures used to gain and maintain unauthorized access to computer systems.
• Ability to develop and execute training programs for operations crews to conduct those activities.
• Monitor the performance of OCO mission systems and operations crews
• Identify deficiencies impacting operations or system performance.
• Prepare briefings, position papers, and other products for government employees.
• Capture, clarify, validate, and ensure completeness of OCO mission system requirements.
• Coordinate with A5/2K and other stakeholders to ensure system development efforts meet requirements and are synchronized with operational tempo.
• Monitor developmental testing and operational testing activities in close coordination with A5/2K, the PMO, and testing squadrons.
• Create Integrated Master Schedules and provide periodic updates on the status of work.
• Attend meetings and working groups in which OCO mission systems require representation.
Relocation expenses are not covered by client
No work Visa Option
Start Date: ASAP 7101abc9-8243-48f6-aeed-7e2cac4cf5cb
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Experience with Department of Defense
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or cyber security or 5 years’ experience conducting penetration testing against commercial or government entities OR 5 years offensive cyberspace operations experience in the military.
• Knowledge of USG program requirements principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches
• Knowledge of USG cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches
• Knowledge of agile IT system development principles and methodologies
• Understand how operational offensive cyber missions are planned and executed.
• Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK or similar hacking methodologies framework
• Minimum of 2 years' experience with Air Force NAF, MAJCOM, HAF, USCYBERCOM, and/or joint staff functions
• Working knowledge of Project Management
• Proficient in Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA
• Ability to articulate various hacking techniques and procedures. d161d219-a92c-43dc-b332-91947c0ca716
• Master's degree in one of the above-listed programs would be very advantages b89eb1ff-f9bb-4874-80be-87745b168cc1