Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Our client has 2 Cyber Security Network Engineer positions available. This is a great place to develop your ideal IT career, with North America’s top distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials!
Due to the industry environment, all employees work on-site with no remote options available. Working hours are capped at 45 hours maximum per week to ensure a great work-life balance.
The culture leans more towards formal wear and a structured work environment, which in return makes the company a stable work environment where growth and learning are encouraged and supported.
Role Responsibilities :
• Provide direction for the secure operation of the enterprise, focusing on security components, risk management and controls.
• Provide support and engineering for firewalls, network segmentation technologies, web proxies, email proxies, cloud environments and IDS / IPS.
• Conduct periodic security architecture reviews on existing security technologies to offer actionable recommendations for improvements and remediations.
• Work with enterprise architects, network engineers and developers to design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes / applications.
• Mitigate security risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and / or involve significant challenges.
• Communicate technical application security concepts to business users, developers, architects and managers.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the discovery and investigation of critical security vulnerabilities.
• Provide detailed risk and remediation guidelines, as well as perform remediation activities.
Tools used :
• Cisco network and security tools
• Zscaler web proxy
• ProofPoint Email proxy
• BeyondTrust IAM Suite
• QRadar SIEM
Relocation expenses are not covered by client
No work Visa Option
Start Date: ASAP c58cc64c-af65-4d49-9d33-a7bae5e68eb4
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise-level organizations.
• 2+ years experience in IT Security in large to enterprise-level organizations.
• Experience in PCI compliance, or similar compliance frameworks.
• Familiarity with enterprise level network architecture and topologies.
• Experience with Cloud and hybrid Cloud / On-premise security designs.
• Experience in a large enterprise corporate environment.
• Ability to interact with technical managers and development teams to articulate requirements and processes while collaborating on design options, implementation, testing and user acceptance.
• Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis and develop executive decision-support content. d81f397d-cd5c-462f-9aab-14942c0634cf
CISSP, Security+, or related information security certifications 65ecf1ac-1cbd-46d2-a7f7-b18eac1ab1a3