ON SITE - NO REMOTE
This company has evolved to include Telecommunication and Cyber Security with the goal to provide aggressive security and Information Assurance support to all their customers.
Through many years of success, this company has grown to include computer network control / offensive / defense / exploitation of government and commercial networks while continuing to provide unsurpassed customer service to their clients.
• Assist with collecting and synthesizing information to provide quality assurance for DoD Cloud Providers IAW DoD and Air Force Cloud Strategies.
• Interact with stakeholders at AF Enterprise Level to gather data on performance metrics and act as the liaison between technical teams, industry, and staff agencies. Provides reports based on collected metrics monthly or when directed by Government task lead.
• Assist with developing and disseminating AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Compute & Store Portfolio supporting the Lead Command. Related missions include Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, Enterprise Application(s) support, AF requirements review for infrastructure, architecture, and migration of Functional Applications.
• Coordinate with SAF/A6, SAF/AQ, SAF/CN Portfolio Managers, AFLCMC, PMOs, 16 AF, HQ Cyberspace Capabilities Center (CCC) and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities that belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission. Capture meeting minutes and action items.
• Provide technical support in developing and monitoring cyberspace Program Element Codes (PEC) and mission areas controlled and managed by ACC.
• Ensure PEC funding documentation is accurate and up to date; provide real-time status when requested.
• Simultaneously manage/evaluate several complex projects with team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
• Communicate job status information to all team members and provides input to or draft position papers, bullet background papers when requested.
• Promote smooth workflow and communication between offices and organizations.
• Ensures consolidated project milestones, suspense, action items and deliverables are accurate and communicated across A6 portfolios.
• Generate and maintain detailed analysis that includes critical paths, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, and work breakdown structures. Updates documents within two days of changes.
• Provide technical support in the development of action requests, point papers, briefing slides, quad charts, recommended justification documents, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents for review and analysis across the Enterprise IT portfolios.
Relocation expenses are not covered by client
No work Visa Option
Start Date: ASAP d7eca4d8-4ad4-487f-b3dd-5c41fa450337
• Must have current Secret clearance.
• 5+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment.
• 5+ years of technical or managerial experience in Servers, Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, or Application Cloud Migration.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 3 years’ experience or Associates Degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 7 years’ experience, or Major Information Technology (IT) Certification plus 7 years’ experience.
• No Degree or Major IT Certification then 11 years’ experience is required.
• Must have IA Technical Level II (i.e., GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8570.01-M. bc47ae01-d1a2-4cb0-9c7c-c4120b6a8a21