UniData® is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions.
Its extended relational model is perfect for rapid cost-effective vertical application development with flexible and fast storage and retrieval for the SMB market
- UniData simplifies data management and query logic, providing more power for online high-transaction applications.
- MultiValue data model eases modeling and storing of complex data and improves retrieval performance.
- Flexible development options, from an integrated Basic development environment to .NET (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio) to Java (e.g. Eclipse) and more with a wide array of programming interfaces.
- Includes UniQuery -- an easy-to-use, English-like query language -- which provides the ability to create meaningful ad hoc data server queries without having to understand underlying data server structures.
- Includes UniBasic -- a unique application development environment -- which enables developers to create powerful, transaction-intensive applications.
- UniData 7.2 introduces Basic Developers Toolkit (BDT), an Extensible Administration Tool (XAdmin), an API for External Database Access, PAM/LDAP for user authentication, High Availability enhancements, online resize, and Encryption enhancements. Replication and encryption performance were also improved.
Technical Roles include:
- Programmers / Developers / Analysts
- Software Engineers
- Performance Testers
- Database Administrators / DBA
- Systems Administrators
- Project Managers/Leads
- Web Developers
- Quality Assurance Analysts
- Database Developers
- System Architects
- Network Administrators
- IT Directors
Let's discover how we can work together
Two ways to connect
Click here OR Call us at 352-569-9203 (select option #2)